Hello community! Are you new to Nintex and looking for additional resources for learning how to use Nintex products, or want to brush up on some features? We have just launched the new Nintex Learning Center. We're not replacing the Nintex community in any way we're adding an additional resource full of training material to help you learn, and to allow you to earn Nintex certificates.
Within the Nintex Learning Center you'll find regularly updated resources that will help you build out your Nintex platform skills and knowledge. You'll find short videos on:
- Overviews of Nintex products
- Best practices on creating and optimizing Workflows and Forms
- Technical guidance
Please help us help you!
Let us know what you think (email@example.com), especially if you have any feedback on usability and quality. Try out the videos, take the surveys, and assessments available. Become part of shaping this resource so that it is more useful to you and others.
To access the Nintex Learning Center for the first time (for Nintex Partners):
- Log in to the Partner Portal.
- Open the Learning Center tab and choose a course.
To access the Nintex Learning Center for the first time (for Nintex Customers):
- Navigate to https://learn.nintex.com/
- Select Register.
- Use your email address for your Username.
- In Code, select Standard Access.
- Click Register.
- You will receive a confirmation email titled Please confirm your registration request.
- In the email, click the confirmation link.
- Enter your email address and password to enter the site.
- You now have access to the standard course set.
- Welcome to Nintex.
- Nintex Technology Training.
Note: The first time you visit the page in the Learning Center, you will see guidance on how to use that page; these help notices will be hidden on your next visit.
From all of us in the Nintex User Assistance team